Anthem National Network Mgmt Director - Network Optimization - Nationwide (Remote Work Available) - PS4406 in Abilene, Texas
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Directs enterprise strategic initiatives to ensure national networks (e.g. national Blues networks) are competitive in regards to network access, discounts, and quality, in order to retain and grow national account membership. Additionally, this role develops specific network recommendations for Anthem National Account clients and deliver those recommendations through participation in external meetings.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Grows and retains business through competitive network access, discounts and quality.
- Leads initiatives to incorporate industry network developments to enhance network competitive standing.
- Works across Anthem departments to identify market-level network solutions. Accountable for client finalist presentations pertaining to national network strategic positioning with respect to cost, quality and access.
- Creates innovative solutions for account specific network requests. Leads national committees and groups (e.g. BCBSA and Consortium Health Plans) to share best practices among Blue partners and implement consistent processes to improve network efficiencies.
Directs the seamless delivery of network services to National Accounts in collaboration with Sales, Account Management and Health Care Management. Provides training and coaching as needed to staff.
Requires a BS/BA degree in health administration, business administration or related field; 8-10 years of national account and/or health care management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 50% travel time may be required.
- Experience presenting to Fortune 100 companies and/or external consultants highly preferred.
- MHA or MBA preferred.
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Provider Network Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: National Network Mgmt Director - Network Optimization - Nationwide (Remote Work Available) - PS4406
Requisition ID: PS4406