Anthem Provider Data Analyst - St. Louis, MO or Springfield, MO - (Office-based) - PS2559 in Abilene, Texas
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Analyzes, researches, coordinates and reports on provider file data to support both internal and/or external request.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Generates provider data reports and analyses to support internal client needs including network management, sales, account management, and other key functions.
- Performs provider data analysis and reporting in response to external request from providers and/or regulatory agencies.
- Serves as a technical data expert and liaison between the provider database organization, and other functional areas to support data requests and ensure uniform and consistent data and data flow.
- Acts as a liaison with the assigned analyst completing the report and the requesting department and/or provider, clarifies report to ensure that it meets the client's needs and helps to clarify additional required information or data needs.
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of all reports.
- Perform provider data support, data/file analysis, network analysis, surveys, reporting (including creating and publishing), and other ad hoc data requests. Uses GeoNetworks and other software tools.
May be responsible for enhancements and testing.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 1-3 years of data file/reporting experience, and experience using analytics and/or relational databases; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience using software such as GeoNetworks preferred.
- Experience with SQL and Visual Basic preferred.
- Proficient with MS Access and Excel highly preferred.
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Provider Network Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Provider Data Analyst - St. Louis, MO or Springfield, MO - (Office-based) - PS2559
Requisition ID: PS2559